Saturday, December 12, 2009

How to find Rockhopper!

Rockhopper is one of Club Penguin's most famous penguins! Everyone wants to find him but it can be difficult to becuase there are so many places he could be! But here are some tips to help you find him!Where is Rockhopper? Rockhopper is usually on a half way full server! Making sure penguins can have the chance to get on, and having penguins already on to spread the news that he's there!Ok I'm on a server how do I know he's there? Rockhopper likes to hang out at his ship, the Beach, the Dock, the Town, the Snow Forts, the Plaza and especially the Pizza Parlor! You'll also know if he's there if alot of penguins are crowding around yelling "Rockhopper" I'm not sure if it's Rockhopper what do I do? If you aren't sure Rockhoppers there check the room list. Alot of penguin's like to dress up as Rockhopper so this way it's easier to tell if he's in the room!What do I do when I find him? Well if you find him click on him and his profile will come up, you can't be buddies with him but you can get a free background! Hope that helps you find Rockhopper! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment